Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

the exemple that players dont really understand about what they are voting for is that shitty trash frazer idea "real one account" the majority of tc players voted yes and replied things like good idea, awsome, everyone will have same chances blablabla...... I said in that topic that ppl will regret that idea and will complain to get back as we were. And ppl complained and we rolledback the nightclubs sistem so we cannot let ppl vote for important features

Quote Originally Posted by F92 View Post
    I do agree with u with these kind of changes in the middle of the round the problem is, as u said top players cry, and when 1 top player is crying he has 20 30 camels wich will cry with them. Actually I beg for changes In a general way. While most of the people only care about changing things to his own benefit. All I wanna say with my sugestion is I dont see the point of changing the game every single round when something can be permanently fixed. Even if u can only atack the same user 1 time a day its the same as not having any limit at all... Think with me a donation is always a donation winning with 1kk stats donated or with 20kk will always be the same. The point is allow us to play and transfer stats as we want, or make it useless to transfer stats..
    It's a very interesting topic you have here... i gave a thought about it and came to a conclusion that as long as there's stats or points or both earned/lost from the gang/single assaults - it's transferable to other accounts. The only thing that can be made here (as in my point of view) is to make it as hard to transfer as possible, i don't really see a way how you can stop that or make it useless to transfer stats or points to ather accounts.

But to allow you to play and transfer stats as you want is not an option either... it's kinda asking to allow multi-accounts on normal tc version when Classic TC is up and running.

-----

Suggestion: you could bring back round 73 system again (can't see the names of nightclubs, nor can add to favourites etc) and allow only 1 hit every 6 hours on the same user (harder to catch your spys)... also leave the gang-assault system as is: points, not stats.

... other than that? develop a new game and call it Crims2 or something. As long there's hunt as the part of the game - stats/points is transferable (fast or slow).

the exemple that players dont really understand about what they are voting for is that shitty trash frazer idea "real one account" the majority of tc players voted yes and replied things like good idea, awsome, everyone will have same chances blablabla...... I said in that topic that ppl will regret that idea and will complain to get back as we were. And ppl complained and we rolledback the nightclubs sistem so we cannot let ppl vote for important features
    I know exactly what you mean.. i thought it was wise to run a separate "true one account" version on the separate server like beta or Classic Crims and leave old system as it was (minor changes, etc) and see how it goes with the "true one account" system. but what's done is done. Now we have old crims running on the separate version and i'm happy cuz at least it's running, hopefully more and more players will come to play.

I have nothing more to say in this thread no more. As for me, i'm not interested in the "true one account" system where the game depends on the players you play with (you can have best tactics, but no FK - No Win) and also if you are a newbie or come-back-from-a-long-time-break and don't know anyone or your friends doesn't play no more, you're pretty ****ed anyway... so how about we start talking about the equal chances?

And at the end i must I agree with you. I think voting polls should be removed for good and developers should be in charge here, not the players.
    Last edited by LaptopGangster; 01-07-2015 at 02:45 AM.

By the way, ever thought of buying the crims yourself? and making it right, the way it supposed to be? Everything has it's own price... I bet it would pay off sonner or later

You dont got my idea that well. Its not needed to make it harder to transfer stats, even though if nightclubs are anonnymous we will find a way to get stats donated man. The case will be only few will be able to do it. The question is the game wants to reach a point where we are not able to transfer stats, but any atempt to stop this will make the game boring as hell. So my idea was to make it useless to transfer stats. Because as long as ur Hookers/Buildings depends on the stats that u have there will be forever a dependence to transfer stats... Making the game about levels and cash will stop this stats dependence. Well I wanna make it clear that isnt the way I love to play. But its what the dev is avoiding with all these changes...

You dont got my idea that well. Its not needed to make it harder to transfer stats, even though if nightclubs are anonnymous we will find a way to get stats donated man. The case will be only few will be able to do it. The question is the game wants to reach a point where we are not able to transfer stats, but any atempt to stop this will make the game boring as hell. So my idea was to make it useless to transfer stats. Because as long as ur Hookers/Buildings depends on the stats that u have there will be forever a dependence to transfer stats... Making the game about levels and cash will stop this stats dependence. Well I wanna make it clear that isnt the way I love to play. But its what the dev is avoiding with all these changes...
    So what is your suggestion? Remove HUNT and make it robbers game?

Have you read the whole entire idea? It says nothing related with stats will be removed. Stats must count 0 to the final respect only that. Doing roberies will be the way to achieve a position on respect top. And hunting will be the way to achieve a position in top killer. Then the dependence that players have to transfer stats to each other will end, not only because everyone will have the same chance to play for top but stats will not be worth to move anyway...

The question is? Will the game be fun? at least for me no. But if you ask to the developper what he wants to do with the main version of tc thats what he want, he want to end with stats transfer, I see no other way but this one... Because even if its hard to transfer, imagine in the begining I got 2 3 donations from friends -> even if its 2 or 3 comparing to the others that had 0 its a huge diference FOR me means the same, 2 or 200 its still big advantage.

but stats are money flavio, with the trillions of tolerance, you can buy trillions of buildings, and at the end its still the 1st place.

for me you must eliminate for total the stats system, and for a certain respect you can buy buildings, like 1000 resp means 10 buildings and 1 million resp, means 1000 buildings, something like that, so you avoid the huge stats and tolerance is only for levels and hunters,

and of course your idea in combination is good but i would not let count the stats in the round , 4 stats 1 resp, would be same, the make fast 25million resp anyways and buy buildings, maybe you should even make it 400 stats are 1 resp. or 4000 stats are 1 resp. and in the end it doesnt even count, hunters will have fun and robbers will have fun too, maybe with some other combination its the perfect thing,

Have you read the whole entire idea? It says nothing related with stats will be removed. Stats must count 0 to the final respect only that. Doing roberies will be the way to achieve a position on respect top. And hunting will be the way to achieve a position in top killer. Then the dependence that players have to transfer stats to each other will end, not only because everyone will have the same chance to play for top but stats will not be worth to move anyway...
    I did read the entire idea... I think the best idea would be remove stats at all for single/ga assaults. Killers could play for top 1 kill earning 0 stats from the assaults (just kills on the profile). For GA assault you could earn points (as it is right now). Robbers could rob for top 1 and earn stats only by robbing and doing trainings. The simpliest way to make true one account system.

As long theres stats/points earned from hunt = it's transferable. Remove stats from single assaults (there's already points for gang assaults) = nothing to transfer. Problem solved.
    Last edited by LaptopGangster; 01-10-2015 at 12:53 AM.