Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Gratz for every1 ^^ it was a fun round and here is our print =] [ not satisfied with the result but its ok , next rounds we will do it =] ]

Quote Originally Posted by IGoGo4Fun View Post
    Congratz to everyone who have won this round specially to Milan , kedul , gorylaz and this gr8 team they have done really a gr8 work ...

I'd like to say congratz too to everyone who got our top gg medal for this round ... and I just wanna say to those who r still saying shits about us , simply we dont need to win again to prove to u who is the best ... just let ur mind think then u will get it alone ...
    Yes ahmed, u and ur devils are the best, yes, but only in this ****ing game. ( ) u and ur friend kedul made this game a shit, with this stupid top gang. So take it easy and try to dont say everytime, im the best, and bla bla bla, becouse people will laugh about u, and let ur mind think about who still play :P cyaaa

Congratulations to all those who have played fair.

yeah we will respect ur words ryan

Quote Originally Posted by RYan View Post
    Yes ahmed, u and ur devils are the best, yes, but only in this ****ing game. ( ) u and ur friend kedul made this game a shit, with this stupid top gang. So take it easy and try to dont say everytime, im the best, and bla bla bla, becouse people will laugh about u, and let ur mind think about who still play :P cyaaa
    1st ryan , I've never said that Im the best , Im talking about our gang our ppl who always win no more ...
    2nd dont call coming last day to make top gg as playing ...
    3rd if u r gonna talk like that so I can tell u that u played many rounds and re tried playing after got banned for bot etc ,'' for nothing ''.. if u talk about wasting time
    4th if u wanna talk about who r still playing , so maybe u r not one of them coz u dont respect this game rules
    and cya :P

Quote Originally Posted by kedul View Post
    yeah we will respect ur words ryan
    Kedul , this time how much cash gave for u, ur "friend" Goryllaz? (rofl)

I agree with Ryan :P. This medal have all naabs , dosnt show anybody value xD .

Quote Originally Posted by IGoGo4Fun View Post
    1st ryan , I've never said that Im the best , Im talking about our gang our ppl who always win no more ...
    2nd dont call coming last day to make top gg as playing ...
    3rd if u r gonna talk like that so I can tell u that u played many rounds and re tried playing after got banned for bot etc ,'' for nothing ''.. if u talk about wasting time
    4th if u wanna talk about who r still playing , so maybe u r not one of them coz u dont respect this game rules
    and cya :P
    Yes , and of course when i played with u, i was good player, now im just a botter, anyway i dont care. But i dont like when someone playing with 10,20 slaves ,helpers and bla bla bla bla bla think to be the best.

Do u think that a ban for dirty stats having 500 stats is normal? of course i must use a bot for make 500 stats (rofl)

Good luck for top gang next round

Hahaha olympic . .. 20 players , + 15 egy helpers or vice versa . can play. And from all players show only 5 -10 but 20 anybody know them (chukle) . And now say '' I M The BEST '' lol

then NNxTBF , if u r agree with ryan , ask him how is work team going inside our teams , he played once with us , and ryan I didnt say that u r not good player , that u use bots doesnt mean that u r bad player , but it just means that u dont respect rules , I hope that u get it