Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Forum for Latvians

I have tried many times to get here Latvians forum. We arent too active or what? Where is the problem we cant get it? If we would have it, we would talk, decide and grow up latvians strategy`s. Much of Latvians dont know how to play it, so it would be nice that we would have our forum, where we would discuss and help each other. Have u ever saw Latvians in top? Sure no, cuz they are noobs. I dont wanna let like that.

Quote Originally Posted by ICanDoTh4t View Post
    I have tried many times to get here Latvians forum. We arent too active or what? Where is the problem we cant get it? If we would have it, we would talk, decide and grow up latvians strategy`s. Much of Latvians dont know how to play it, so it would be nice that we would have our forum, where we would discuss and help each other. Have u ever saw Latvians in top? Sure no, cuz they are noobs. I dont wanna let like that.
    You are right I agree with you.
    Latvians support must be opened on our forum.

Default :)

completly agree must have their forum

Quote Originally Posted by NetroxzseCrew View Post
    completly agree must have their forum
    they have right to have theyr forum

they have right to have theyr own square

they have right to have theyr own moderator!
    Only God can JUDGE Me

Hate it or love it... Im The King

yes i think too u have right but i think it's for deve choose (think)

Quote Originally Posted by MiDOOO View Post
    yes i think too u have right but i think it's for deve choose (think)
    Sure its developments choose...
    Last edited by ICanDoTh4t; 12-31-2009 at 01:13 PM.

I agree, they deserve a specific forum, but as u have said, they are all noobs, so i think that only forum must be created but any moderator should be placed there, cuz someone might wanna create this forum only to get moderator power at this section and win some credits.

Many ppls from unknown countrys in TC try this thinking they will get moderator privilegies so easy as they think.

Quote Originally Posted by UltranSa3ekN1 View Post
    I agree, they deserve a specific forum, but as u have said, they are all noobs, so i think that only forum must be created but any moderator should be placed there, cuz someone might wanna create this forum only to get moderator power at this section and win some credits.

Many ppls from unknown countrys in TC try this thinking they will get moderator privilegies so easy as they think.
    Yes, maybe

If Macedonians have their own forum , the same chance must be given to Latvians. (Y)

So? Havent seen any answers, but some crews and members agree with me..