Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Congratz

Quote Originally Posted by Pikacchuu View Post
    legend never die is same like nWo nothing changes!! u gott hell many nwo player there and in nWo there is many devils 2! this is not true gangs! a true gang has own members and stay in gg whatever it happend! not run to devil or nwo for top gg medal!

nWo & DeviL is same gang!

the only true is furor teutonicus & ROMANIAN ALLIANCE! remember this

First time since u r on this forum u hv said a true words I said it many times already

congratz to all great round and good and tough competition . Good luck to all in next round

Towelie

Quote Originally Posted by Jajcun View Post
    First time since u r on this forum u hv said a true words I said it many times already
    its them problem if they like be as "camels " if they like when someone decide if he will be invited or no , and give stats or anything for invite . i see there is same everyround , leader s of devil gang select players who they want in gang , and all others going to nwo , and next round they back from nwo to devil because they help leaders devil with stats or something . remember idiots ... maybe you will get medal , but is it worth it?

to all who believe the word camel is a racism
    camel mean = helper
    camel doing something for his master
    camel isnt black nigga
    camel is a servant
    and bla bla bla

Quote Originally Posted by JointFrazSterWsK View Post
    its them problem if they like be as "camels " if they like when someone decide if he will be invited or no , and give stats or anything for invite . i see there is same everyround , leader s of devil gang select players who they want in gang , and all others going to nwo , and next round they back from nwo to devil because they help leaders devil with stats or something . remember idiots ... maybe you will get medal , but is it worth it?

to all who believe the word camel is a racism
    camel mean = helper
    camel doing something for his master
    camel isnt black nigga
    camel is a servant
    and bla bla bla
    im with u 100000%

well so many naabs on tc that think can be better than ROMANIAN ALLIANCE ;D winn how many u can i remember round 22 in romania besst round 4ever!

today many has forgott the gg but i wish one round RA return back with power they always had the strongest in tcc history!

Quote Originally Posted by Sa3ek View Post
    Congratz

@You forgot PGW & Saints =P
    And forgot ..:: SuR OsCuRa ::..

Most respected gang:
    ..:: Devil - Sur Oscura-
    Members: 73
    Total respect: 60558851

Quote Originally Posted by Pikacchuu View Post
    im with u 100000%

well so many naabs on tc that think can be better than ROMANIAN ALLIANCE ;D winn how many u can i remember round 22 in romania besst round 4ever!

today many has forgott the gg but i wish one round RA return back with power they always had the strongest in tcc history!
    of course that RA was a great gang, if sur and furor, didnt be together, we wouldnt won vs ra, especially when hekate played
    Last edited by NetroxzseCrew; 06-01-2011 at 03:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NetroxzseCrew View Post
    And forgot ..:: SuR OsCuRa ::..

Most respected gang:
    ..:: Devil - Sur Oscura-
    Members: 73
    Total respect: 60558851

of course that RA was a great gang, if sur and furor, didnt be together, we wouldnt won vs ra, especially when hekate played
    no bad feelings dude

but RA was the POWER! oke lets jusst say that furor had some rounds luck but there was good players 2!

but if u take a look on tc history winners! ull see it -.- i miss that rounds 14 to 26!

Print errado!

Falta as contas desde 3kk hasta 2kk, corrija esto gabi.

I agree that RA was one of the best gangs ever but I dont know why this guy is licking RA that way if he was never in there.

Even when speaks true things he can still be a retard.

If you're turning this topic into a gang war I will be forced to end the conversation.

Your choice.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

where is camel? i not see in top 1?

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkk

asela contract 300 camels and finish ban kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    rule 3? WTF Asela hacker kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kiko is your camel asela? u contract him? u give pool him?
    wtf