Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Memox read

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrims View Post
    He will just ban you thats all,who are u to dont give right him?
    Seems like ur memox2 right?
    im nobody to giv him order what to do.. but in true forum is somthing else thecrims gaming is sumthing else... if i use bad words at the gaming then i can be banned ...

Quote Originally Posted by Pikacchuu View Post
    im nobody to giv him order what to do.. but in true forum is somthing else thecrims gaming is sumthing else... if i use bad words at the gaming then i can be banned ...
    Totally wrong! You're on TheCrims' Forum, then all forum rules or game rules are valid here or there.

It's the same to the Support Center, if you do spam on support, for example, sending many tickets, you can be banned on game.

TcMaThEuS.

sae3k if u dont remember, u already banned me from other times... and all times i take a unban... I remember u already banned me because i do 3 actions in a second, which is quite easy... but if any can do in front of u and u say that the check is not over, but i not could play this round, because crew banned ALL MY ACCOUNTS ...
    Last edited by ihonomei; 08-11-2011 at 04:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TcMaThEuS View Post
    Totally wrong! You're on TheCrims' Forum, then all forum rules or game rules are valid here or there.

It's the same to the Support Center, if you do spam on support, for example, sending many tickets, you can be banned on game.

TcMaThEuS.
    who the hell u think u are crew or what? spaming here all the time...

tell me how comes that player gott banned in forum and not in game? if u say its same?

how comes that player gott banned in game and not in forum? :O

cus its not same think think little use ur BRAIN!... next time dont spam here with ur words caus i see ur trying be godfather with ur spaming profile! hahahaha

Pikacchuu, go back to your pokeball!!

Pokemons don´t know English, go to school to study!!

Anyway: pika pika pika... CHUUU!
    This is just a ****ing game! But, what you do here, you do in your life... Be true!

Quote Originally Posted by Pikacchuu View Post
    who the hell u think u are crew or what? spaming here all the time...
    are u talking to urself?
    coz its u who do that in every single topic... anyway i wont discuss with u, its pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Sa3ek View Post

TheUnd3ad this how it always go, some like to twist facts in their own imagination to suit their cause.

I believe most here understands pure basic English, thus I also believe that when you kept checking stats for ranks every-now and then to check who could be the winner of the round, you could also see if you opened your eyes that "Stats are being finalized" and also there were no winners declared yet not even now, which means there are undergoing checks on the accounts, the checks/bans were also undergoing (not in any specific order), while some of you just depends on speculation of "un-finalized results" to build up his own twisted theory.

as for ihonomei you have no idea and your words about how the crew works is just too general to be performed in a practical way. I would also like to confirm that we don't base our judgement on such non stable conditions that you have mentioned.

So being practical, I advise that players don't rush into conclusions not based on a solid ground. And choose your team mates carefully.

Accounts checks is a still an undergoing procedure, it is not finalized yet nor it was declared as one.

Final words, don't judge blindly not because player X got banned, means that some crew member Y was the reason behind it, just because X is day dreaming or having a beef with Y or vise versa. This is not how it goes here and at the end it is just most probably a third partner like crew member L who did the check. Simple words "Stop being so fairy tales imaginative" in this part, and if you have any doubts you can contact Abuse-Complaints Support Center or Crew Support Center. Though as I said don't speculate.

I think this is too funny big texts everything so right , everything so educated , everything looks like to be professional, but its enough for me to read this shits from crew , what no one understands is how people feel to be banned , ofcourse if we did bot we dont feel bad it was just a consequence of our dirty acts but we didnt , so i wont consider this kind of coments , because none of u know what feels like to be playing all the day all the night , spending time that u could be with ur friends and ur family , spending holidays in computer , being slave of this game , no one of you for sure know what feels like, if we send ticket it take days to get an answer, if we contact some of them on skype they dont even answer, and they come with bullshits that they dont talk about bans , this game its just like glue once u touch it , its hard to get off , but this way tc wont have so much players as it was long time ago...
    ****ing injustice that we feel , and you came here with you texts like you dont care , i think its better for u remain in silence , no one asked u to share ur opinion and blablabla check acc .. all check´s wrongs who cares about the ****ing money of the prize and the cup , i just want justice , like asela got banned loose the top , i dont know if it was fair or not i just think wasnt fair if ge got banned , how he got top gg medal from that round ? how should we feel with such injustice ? u think we must remain in silence waiting for the final standings ? i just think something must be done about last round bans i dont say everyone who got banned was unfair because i really dont know.
    Last edited by 1stONE; 08-11-2011 at 04:06 PM.

[QUOTE=Sa3ek;212913][COLOR="DarkOrange"]

TheUnd3ad this how it always go, some like to twist facts in their own imagination to suit their cause.

Ultasek retarded you dont even know what feels like to feel such injustice , how can you say something like this ? and dont came with you shits that u will ban me or my ip i will always have a word , the right word , you can go ban my account on tc Flavio92 i dont care you can ban me here on forum i dont care too i just want justice to be made ... and you deserve to be called idiot , because that was a very patetic coment.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by 1stONE View Post
    I think this is too funny big texts everything so right , everything so educated , everything looks like to be professional, but its enough for me to read this shits from crew , what no one understands is how people feel to be banned , ofcourse if we did bot we dont feel bad it was just a consequence of our dirty acts but we didnt , so i wont consider this kind of coments , because none of u know what feels like to be playing all the day all the night , spending time that u could be with ur friends and ur family , spending holidays in computer , being slave of this game , no one of you for sure know what feels like, if we send ticket it take days to get an answer, if we contact some of them on skype they dont even answer, and they come with bullshits that they dont talk about bans , this game its just like glue once u touch it , its hard to get off , but this way tc wont have so much players as it was long time ago...
    ****ing injustice that we feel , and you came here with you texts like you dont care , i think its better for u remain in silence , no one asked u to share ur opinion and blablabla check acc .. all check´s wrongs who cares about the ****ing money of the prize and the cup , i just want justice , like asela got banned loose the top , i dont know if it was fair or not i just think wasnt fair if ge got banned , how he got top gg medal from that round ? how should we feel with such injustice ? u think we must remain in silence waiting for the final standings ? i just think something must be done about last round bans i dont say everyone who got banned was unfair because i really dont know.

yes flavio All ur fault.. Why ? playing here all weeks all ur summer for win something ! ur waste time 60 real day but for crews **** urs work only 2 minutes my botter friends

I never said I don't care nor my post indicates that, I simply asked stop accusing crew members every now and then, I also said we are still not finished with the checks that's why I asked for your patience nothing wrong with what I said unless you guys understand it in other ways. I also never said don't write about it, as I mentioned you can write us through support, I did read some of the banned players tickets, though have not responded to any yet until we get finished with the specific account, and this is why we are still undergoing extensive checks on new and already checked accounts for final results. As for honome times are different and now is different than before, I won't go into a discussion of previous bans which this wasn't the reason for it anyways.

Thank you for understanding, I will keep you posted with news