Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Cogratz...

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by IGoGo4Fun View Post

so I promise u that when I will have so Ill play again and anyway if u r gonna count so I can say that u didnt pass my record yet on cash or even respect so when u pass it u can talk.. and I think to know who is better it will be gr8 when I see u playing against me one round later , Idk when .. but it will nice

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

so play 1x1 against him without any help ..than i doubt the record reach 3kk @_@
    all knows how many players playing always ( in real) in every team so LOL
    as we all see NN is relly best team here ,they dont have to to pretend "omg im the best with record" less players big resuls vs a lot players and big result.
    It speaks for itself.
    mir haben lehrer den unterschied zwischen groß und kleinschreibung und die bedeutung der interpunktion zb punkt und komma beigebracht die das lesen eines textes gerade wenn er komplizierter ist und mehrere verschachtelungen enthält wesentlich erleichtert!

Quote Originally Posted by WsKxRyan View Post
    soo , start think when u get first ga xDDDD :*

/ w
    We get the first ga and we got more than 250k resp from u..then we lost almoust 500k after you gathered almoust all devil to hit us.. So,you got 50k skill / team.So i don`t know why you tell that we don`t made 20kk resp because of you.Remember.When you played you made 18888889 resp So you can shut up now.You become a world class player after you were just a noob.remember when you cried in #34 when you lost top1 italia..you were bagging us to grow your account..and you forgot to sell your drogs and blame it on us (rofl) Now you`re a class player.You should learn crims honey ;*

Quote Originally Posted by IGoGo4Fun View Post
    yes ur team won 3 times coz u had free 46 days in ur life to play for top 1
    but sorry My life is Full
    so I promise u that when I will have so Ill play again and anyway if u r gonna count so I can say that u didnt pass my record yet on cash or even respect so when u pass it u can talk.. and I think to know who is better it will be gr8 when I see u playing against me one round later , Idk when .. but it will nice
    Your life is full ? Should i remind you when you played in #33 ? I asked ryan.How many hours you play a day ? And when he answered i was shoked. 20 hours ? Your life is full with sh*t =) And it`s not our fault that you were not playing this round..i`m not scared of you or Olympic.What you think..that when i see your account i will stop playing ? (rofl) You made more respect because of your cash.But look this round how much cash other teams have and you`ll see ours
    Last edited by Sp00kYn1; 05-03-2010 at 02:49 PM.

Kids... When be time over TC? I think better is go on beer and dont sitting 24h on TC...

Quote Originally Posted by Sp00kYn1 View Post
    We get the first ga and we got more than 250k resp from u..then we lost almoust 500k after you gathered almoust all devil to hit us.. So,you got 50k skill / team.So i don`t know why you tell that we don`t made 20kk resp because of you.
    Talk what u want :d but everyone know true :*

Quote Originally Posted by WsKxRyan View Post
    Talk what u want :d but everyone know true :*
    I don`t give a sh*t who knows the truth coz i know that the thruth is.The thruth is that we won.So this cheap show is awful. Somebody close the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp00kYn1 View Post
    I don`t give a sh*t who knows the truth coz i know that the thruth is.The thruth is that we won.So this cheap show is awful. Somebody close the topic.
    blablabla thx for stats from ur team again , i hope ur team will play again soon )

We will.. and in my oppinion..i accept to loose 500k stats and win top1 each round :* cya phunk

Quote Originally Posted by ASELA1 View Post
    lol noname 3 time's and still cant make new record

gratz for my friends ToniHpcRyanWsk . LazyTeam . IhaSphinWoke . thanks BLaCkHoRsE . Elitas

gratz kedul for top gang

gratz nwo top2 again
    lol we are still one team short maybe next time

Quote Originally Posted by International View Post
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

so play 1x1 against him without any help ..than i doubt the record reach 3kk @_@
    all knows how many players playing always ( in real) in every team so LOL
    as we all see NN is relly best team here ,they dont have to to pretend "omg im the best with record" less players big resuls vs a lot players and big result.
    It speaks for itself.
    I want see what donations got every team in every round , we took 500k respect in 3 rounds when we won .