Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Winners r 45

Quote Originally Posted by Timoteo View Post
    Sorry but i cant agree with that. BOT = PERM BAN on main account of all players on team!

Are we talking about erradicate cheats from the game or what? we dont need to make a warning, everyone who uses bot know that it is forbidden! we do need to make the game clear and fair and personally i dont care if big player x or y lose an acc with many trophies or medals. The use of bot must be punished like an example!!

In other hand, people should be punished only when crew have evidence that dont leave any doubt about the usage of BOT. And it seems to me that it is the big problem, find clear evidence. It just seem (like kedul said) that the panel is good just to find some clues of who is using it, and then everything comes down to the crew member that is analysing it.

PS: still about credibility, having banned people on crew is like to put someone that was in jail in politics. He can be the best for the job but no one will belive it...
    100% agree but i will include some words from my experience here,
    always, all rounds happened the same shit , crew dont work and wait to the day 184, for check be 2 o 3 days, and delete all,

i worked in crew so i know how it work, and me as crew never seen memox online, or zed only 2 times, ebichu was online but not always, but is the more active from adms, and it's funny read in square zed saying: ( look the picture )

so that show how much interested have admins on the game,

how i said years ago, if want a clean game, WORK!, clean the game all days, scan acounts all days, scan all the topgang, rabbit acounts, all all, and at the end of round we wont see only bans on top1-100 acounts of top,

know why thats important ?

coz if a ****ing botter play, fair players dont have drugs in dealer, dnt have a safe rave ( rave bug ), or at the end someone say i donate to u etc etc, and boom ban 4all because idiots use bots, and adms dnt work following these idiots ( and im not agree with donations like i saw the last round thats patetic )

i hope admins start to work hard since now gl

its so **** funny!

for 5 days ago tc started and still havent finnish the WINNER! omg this is Lazy im wondering do they still need like 1 month ore 2 week for clean top gg & top players :S

the winner list should be done 1 day before round 46 start.. but noo 2 lazy for WORK

if i owned this game i would work for it like evry day evry week jusst to try gett it on TOP and try make more players in the game and be aktiv in evry moment! but nope that isnt on this game! like i see other games owner off the game is 24/7 online why? to make theyr game higer and make more $

VERRY LAZY WORK CREW
    Last edited by Pikacchuu; 11-20-2010 at 06:10 PM.

shut up the **** tranvestit

KeduL pls shut the **** off and go lick some asses!

Quote Originally Posted by IGoGo4Fun View Post
    I agree with that , but this is a game .. so not for one mistake loose all , this rule isnt even in police stations they dont need to be so ****ing tough with ppl who r playing game just for spend some nice time in their site .. but unfortunatly when they'll need to win they'll have to spend 45 days of their life inside that site ...

all will be ok when they give this site its real volume ... that its not more than A GAME !!! and remove the idea of that hard punishment by making ppl loose their time for nothing ... for example if ryan play so CREW knows from start that he will be banned after round , so why did u let him waste 45 days for nothing ?! JUST ANSWER ME and dont say '' we made this to learn him to play fair '' coz U all know that even if he did , u will find one day that he was little fast so he used bot so ban
    I know you dont play anymore, but if by any reason you come back for a round, play hard, and in the end accept a donnation with dirty stats and get banned, i am really sure you will be happy with just a warning to the botters... you say to retire the tough punishment because is just a game, but then you say that is a game where to win you must lose 45 days of your life. so.. i dont get it... if you are going to lose 45 days of your life, why use bot and take the risk? the idea here is just make it fair, try to make people believe that it doesnt worth to use bot.

If you do such a thing like a warning system, i bet that it will be a proud thing for majority of players: "look, i am grounded by crew, i am such a bad ass!!". we must think that this game is played 80% by kids.

but i bet that if you perm ban the main accs of who use bot (or all acc from that player that have any medal/trophy), botters wont like it, and dont think that's fun... and i am not talking about ban players.. they can always do another account and come back

Igogo, people will be wasting their time if they use bot, after all, if they dont, they dont have nothing to worry about right?

About Ryan and other banned people, well i just think that if they play clean, they cannot be banned, if play with bot, ban on main acc... at 2nd time caught with bot, banned player. Player who uses bot every round he plays, just doesnt matter to TC and other players and no one will miss him. However, like i said, the evidence must show without any doubt that the player used bot.

regards

Quote Originally Posted by Timoteo View Post
    I know you dont play anymore, but if by any reason you come back for a round, play hard, and in the end accept a donnation with dirty stats and get banned, i am really sure you will be happy with just a warning to the botters... you say to retire the tough punishment because is just a game, but then you say that is a game where to win you must lose 45 days of your life. so.. i dont get it... if you are going to lose 45 days of your life, why use bot and take the risk? the idea here is just make it fair, try to make people believe that it doesnt worth to use bot.

If you do such a thing like a warning system, i bet that it will be a proud thing for majority of players: "look, i am grounded by crew, i am such a bad ass!!". we must think that this game is played 80% by kids.

but i bet that if you perm ban the main accs of who use bot (or all acc from that player that have any medal/trophy), botters wont like it, and dont think that's fun... and i am not talking about ban players.. they can always do another account and come back

Igogo, people will be wasting their time if they use bot, after all, if they dont, they dont have nothing to worry about right?

About Ryan and other banned people, well i just think that if they play clean, they cannot be banned, if play with bot, ban on main acc... at 2nd time caught with bot, banned player. Player who uses bot every round he plays, just doesnt matter to TC and other players and no one will miss him. However, like i said, the evidence must show without any doubt that the player used bot.

regards
    pretty najs words from u!

but what do you say that it takes 1 week till .. but another way i belive that its not easy for memox & zed7 to control evry player in tc and control theyr account whos BOTTER and WHOS UNBOTTER :S but even if it is hard to find them it should take so long days & weeks..

14 CREWS im thinking whats they doing only crews why cant they help little bit so then next round come the mage should be on!

nwm i jusst wanted to know how it can take souch loong...

JMO-601356: AceColDLuCiDavid

16 Nov 2010 08:19 AM AceColD Open Critical Abuse - Complaints only

I send tiket suport..4 day u need for answer me why banned accont Nick -AceColDLucIDaviD?

Wenezuelo i wait answer how much time need for answer me !! 5 month?5 year??

Want give more tiket for see my tiket?

I Know u banned me for win top 5 your frend bambeq !

Quote Originally Posted by Acexxxx8 View Post
    JMO-601356: AceColDLuCiDavid

16 Nov 2010 08:19 AM AceColD Open Critical Abuse - Complaints only

I send tiket suport..4 day u need for answer me why banned accont Nick -AceColDLucIDaviD?

Wenezuelo i wait answer how much time need for answer me !! 5 month?5 year??

Want give more tiket for see my tiket?

I Know u banned me for win top 5 your frend bambeq !
    now lets be honest! he didnt bann u for bambeq now we dont complain on wene! and i told u before day 183 i told u dont accept stats from TeamBR they gott BOTT power... but u didnt listen.. now u gott banned and feel free to cry but dont cast it on Wenezuelo oke?! im sorry for ur bann but ur bann was RIGHT BANN! next time open ur eyes and see whos donate u stats!

Default so... admins...

investigation finished... and tell who win in R #45

Quote Originally Posted by CFRist View Post
    investigation finished... and tell who win in R #45
    where u see that its finished? :O i dont belive it.. first in next week maybe