Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TC Changes

Default TC Changes

Can crew stop destroy tc with all this new changes please? make the game like it was for 20 rounds ago.. Was so much more fun than its now and much better...

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptopsy1 View Post
    Can crew stop destroy tc with all this new changes please? make the game like it was for 20 rounds ago.. Was so much more fun than its now and much better...
    yes , 20 rounds ago tc was 1000 x better but no one will do what you want ...

20 raunds after = Online=20 i think cuz everything changing

i don't think it's good idea , because if they make it like the same old game when you will play probably 70% you will win every round then after 5 round later or more you will find that it's an old ****ing poring game , you will leave it and you gonna think that you are a champion of this game

every round they are making a changes for a lot of reasons , maybe i don't know it , or not a lot of guys or players know it , but they know what they are doing " The Crews "

thats my Opinion .
    Thanks for letting me share this with you
    Last edited by PLAY4SA; 07-16-2010 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PLAY4SA View Post
    i don't think it's good idea , because if they make it like the same old game when you will play probably 70% you will win every round then after 5 round later or more you will find that it's an old ****ing poring game , you will leave it and you gonna think that you are a champion of this game

every round they are making a changes for a lot of reasons , maybe i don't know it , or not a lot of guys or players know it , but they know what they are doing " The Crews "

thats my Opinion .
    Thanks for letting me share this with you
    Yes but i think they have gone to far with all this changes :P it dosent even looks like TC anymore -.-

Yes but i think they have gone to far with all this changes :P it dosent even looks like TC anymore -.-

like what i said my friend
    the have there reasons for the changes

since when you playing ?

Quote Originally Posted by WssK View Post
    since when you playing ?
    my first round was round 22#
    i was playing it in Egypt , actually my uncle who tech me how to play it
    and i stopped playing at round 24# then i traveled to Saudi Arabia
    and i start playing round 32# or 31# i guess
    man this game have a history

They dont have any reasons to change the game because it was perfect for 20 rounds ago, now it sucks... and i HATE the new overdose formula, so ****ing disturbing and unnecessary -.- omg

They dont have any reasons to change the game because it was perfect for 20 rounds ago, now it sucks... and i HATE the new overdose formula, so ****ing disturbing and unnecessary -.- omg
    Mayble more than 80% of players hate new formula