Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default reply at Beby post (this post is not for Beby, but for the rest of players)

first of all in a argument between 2 parts, there are 2 stories. since you said yours in your thread, normally i should have had the right to say my side of the story (but you closed the thread). so this is my only way to say my side of the story:

lets see the fact in the exact order they happened (it matters ENORMOUSLY the timeline):
    - at 15.40 (all hours are my time) i find out in a chat that someone wrote: "Crew spoke in the aris group that would come OIL on the 10th". I start digging. what digging means in my point of view: asking other players if they know something about this. In less then 5 min I hear the same thing from another group conference. Then, at 16.33 i ask turkish players (emre in this case) if he knows anything about this. you can see his kind and polite reply in Beby post.
    - at 16.13 I ask Beby straight in his chat about this (so WAY WAY before i spoke with EMRE). the main point to get from here is that i MENTIONED to Beby from where i know about this "lie". i told him that it comes from 2 different sources. since he is not on line, i go later and ask EMRE. Why i went straight for Beby? because i am not the man to spread the word (true or a lie) and what better way ti find out the truth if not straight from source?

Now comes the cherry on the cake. Beby, KNOWING all the facts, posts a thread MISTIFYING the truth. He has a problem with guys who try to spread lies and, what better way then this one? He doesn't say in his post that i told him from begining from where i knew about the "lie". But he decides to show my chat with emre in a way that it looks like i am the one who spreads the lies. I never spread the lie. As soon as i found out about it, i started to ask questions. since i had no answer i went straight to the main guy. how is that spreading lies? in order to spread lies i need to wait 2-3-4 days for the rumour to go around.

that is a text book lie: you know the facts, but you turn and twits the truth to make it look better for your cause.
    in your last line you are so angry: "People, there are 2 things I hate the most , 1 to be called corrupt and 2 to feel like I did something that leads to being corrupt". Show me 1 single line where i said you are corrupt or you have done something that leads to corruption. All i did was to present you the facts (again: presenting the facts at the same time that they happened does NOT mean i lie or i spread the lie around. for that it takes days). that's the whole point: i ask the factors implicated in the matter to discover the truth. just so that the lie doesn't go further.
    i don't expect anything nice in return for this post.
    my Humble request is (after my permanent ban) some apologize to emre (gfbbe). that last edit in your post does not cut it. if i wasn't standing my ground you would have never posted that also.
    i wish all players a good game and a good round.
    razvan7

P.S.: all timeline are on skype history and both parts have them.
    P.P.S: I will post your reply to me to show i was fair and replied to emre before this went tits up: "18:09

beby said it is a lile" (i ment to write the word "lie" - but i didn't change so i won't do the same mistake)

what you should do is tell the nice people is the name of the person who is giving you all this cool info that you have ... Who is telling you all the juice stuff from " Aris's " conference !!
    This is what we want to know

i should NOT answer to you. especially when you say that "i bore you".
    look VERY good and CAREFULLY at times the discussion had place:
    felipeex, 15:54
    Done

Razvan7 you are co

Invite also

16:01

and will likely have OIL on the 10th
    xLPS TC, Today at 15:16
    who told you that oil comes in day 10?

xLPS, 16:04

who told you that oil comes in day 10?
    constantin danutz, Today at 16:01
    one guy spoke in the group, but I don’t know if that’s certainty, the only certainty is BP

16:05
    last 4 rounds oil came in day 5 and then after day 30

xLPS, 16:11
    Crew spoke in the aris group that would come OIL on the 10th

Now, maybe some apologizes to EMRE? also to superegg? (I don't expect and don't need any). The question is: do you DARE?

I proved i never lied. I proved i am a man of my word. I will BEND TO NO ONE.

i wish you all a nice day.
    razvan7

This is the 1st time I am making a post about this and in my post there were no names no nicks ...

You had EMRE but that is such a common name in Turkey it basically doesn't matter ...
    That being said I want to THANK YOU for posting here the conversation and naming the masterminds behind this BS ....

People will go full xLPS every round btw ... last round we had a Egy account accusing me of helping Bogdan and Sword .... I think it was time we called them out a little bit.

In any case maybe xLPS can explain to us how he knows events come when players want them to come ....

You still do what you know BEST: MYSTIFY the truth: first you accuse me of lying and spreading lies, then i prove I didn't. Now, you try to put everything on XLPS back (first you tried with emre and I also proved he is just a nice cool guy who just replied kindly to my question). Now, again, you take out of context and blow in the proportions: did it ever crossed your mind that XLPS find it out like me? it is called chain of weakness (not to mention that i TOLD YOU in first line that i know this from 2 DIFFERENT sources - now I don't dare to give you the 2nd chat - in case you try to MYSTIFY this one also). I suggest you better find out who rats out with prove before you accuse. It DIDN'T worked 2 times for you. Now you still try the 3rd time (like in the saying: "3 rd time is the lucky charm").

All i can say is: your list of people to whom you must apologise grows bigger and bigger the more you keep this post going on: you started with me (lucky for you that i never want apologies or anything else in return), then at emre (proved beyond doubt not to be involved), then supereggg (proved beyond doubt not to be involved), now xlps (I can prove beyond doubt he is not guilty but I won;t show you any other chat talks).

I can keep it going on forever. Why? you can NOT bend the truth (even if you try so hard). If I was lying i would have been caught already. This is the best example of what happens if you say the truth - it's like the bug scenario: the rule says that, if you find a bug don't use it, but immediately tell someone in crew. Well, i found something, I speak with the crew IMMEDIATELY, and, instead of good faith, i get crucified along with my team. How can you expect someone to tell you something back now?

razvan7
    Last edited by razvan7; 09-10-2020 at 02:31 PM.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by razvan7 View Post
    It's like the bug scenario: the rule says that, if you find a bug don't use it, but immediately tell someone in crew. Well, i found something, I speak with the crew IMMEDIATELY, and, instead of good faith, i get crucified along with my team. How can you expect someone to tell you something back now?

razvan7
    This, so much of this.
    Best example you could possibly apply in the game and overall the player/crew scenario.

We still don't have a ban list, or crew actions list.
    We don't know how big are the members's knowledge of the game, events or bugs. Someone could be snitching your account without you knowing, they could be helping one or another, and yet we wouldn't be knowing.

I know this is a crime game, but putting into perspective, it shouldn't depend on the power anyone have to win the game, but their gameplay and strategies instead.

edit: There's so much going on behind the curtains it's disgusting.

@beby, you need more people to actually run the game, not this crew helpers who also play the game and tend to help who ever offer something in trade to them, I hope someday TC gets a good revamp and gets controlled by people who actually know what they are doing and know the abuses are going on along their controllers.
    Last edited by ddm027; 09-10-2020 at 04:28 PM.

this is ONLY for ddm027: are u for real? this is EXACTLY what Beby wants and now u gave him all the ammunition he needs to keep going: all your acusations are WITHOUT any proof. All my writing above are backed up by proof. All you did was to turn the thread to zero. Now beby can "bully" (it is a bit forced the term but, in my context, that's what he TRIED to do with me but it didn't worked exactly because I had proof) anyone.
    Cardboard player ddm027.

unfortunally (since I consider myself a correct person) I MUST do the right thing and agree with Beby on this thread topic: I played the game so many years, i even won at a section and I can HONESTLY say the crew tries the best they can. I can NOT support your post ddm027.

razvan7
    Last edited by razvan7; 09-10-2020 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ddm027 View Post
    This, so much of this.
    Best example you could possibly apply in the game and overall the player/crew scenario.

We still don't have a ban list, or crew actions list.
    We don't know how big are the members's knowledge of the game, events or bugs. Someone could be snitching your account without you knowing, they could be helping one or another, and yet we wouldn't be knowing.

I know this is a crime game, but putting into perspective, it shouldn't depend on the power anyone have to win the game, but their gameplay and strategies instead.

edit: There's so much going on behind the curtains it's disgusting.

@beby, you need more people to actually run the game, not this crew helpers who also play the game and tend to help who ever offer something in trade to them, I hope someday TC gets a good revamp and gets controlled by people who actually know what they are doing and know the abuses are going on along their controllers.
    " I hope someday TC gets a good revamp and gets controlled by people who actually know what they are doing and know the abuses are going on along their controllers.[/QUOTE] "

Really ... maybe you can open up a University so that some of the players can go , you can give them a masters in running an online game and then I will give them a job here for credits btw.
    Now before you post here about things that you either do not understand or clearly have no idea at least go ask .. or have a chat with someone from crew or read some old posts where I explained how a crew member can check an account.
    Did we have issues with crew , yes ofc but we learned from it and we made not one but many changes in order to keep track of all the actions they perform ...

Razvan : proof of what ?! That players talk shit in chats ?! I know that ... i mean I had so many prints with crazy chats .... but this is the 1st time I wanted to show the community what other people are saying ...

Mind you, last round I helped BOGDAN , again , I helped him lose top 2 ... Every round someone in crew helps someone ... clearly not to win but we are helping someone.

I want to let all of you KNOW a little secret ... : I DO NOT CARE WHO TAKES MY MONEY NOR DOES MEMOX and what I hate the most is corruption. You just have to go back and look all the perma bans we gave to corrupt crew and those that were helped by said crew.
    That being said .. IF ANY OF YOU HAS PROOF just send me an email and I will make sure BANS will come !!!

I guess we had our fun here ... I will consider this topic closed !!
    Enjoy the round !

This is a chat with a random player on my actual skype ....

Bottom line, I can come here and say events are generated day 1 for all the round and are random every day, for 10 years ... people will just believe what they want to believe because it is easier to think that.

Aaa.. and ofc I snapped , because I do snap, you are on my personal skype calling me corrupt in my face and you are waiting for me to treat you with respect ... Reminder, I will not do that !! Once you are on my skype and you treat me like crap you will get the same !!!
    Why? well cause when I first added you on skype the 1st thing I did was to help you and now you forgot about that ...
    So even tho I will never accept a behavior like mine from my crew towards a player you can bet I will snap !!

xxx, 09:05
    man, where is drug king?
    19 days tc and one time?
    nice nerfs for robber after one round

Bebynho 09:06
    man .. these things are random ...
    it will come

xxx 09:07
    sure random
    now norris is more important, bad round for robber