Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by xxkimwildxx View Post
    I guess he would make a really Cute Woman though! =)
    I dont think so... ¬¬

and dont worry, its secret, i wont tell him.

Quote Originally Posted by kasso View Post
    Zigac is one of the best player on TC everybody who knows something about this game have to respect this fact.

He is leader one of most powerfull and legendary team on TC. He is inventor one of the best strategy on TC. I am sure you know him, when most of you did not understand his IQ show.

He is person, which is and has to be respected by his bigest rivals, Olympic team.

What he is trying to say, that such making gangs on the last TC day, without any purpose just to win Stats in the last day, with ridiculous flag and name has no sense and it is unhonest.

Just single purpose of such gang is to win final stats and has nothing to do with fun and good spirit of the game Simply, It is just medal hunting and for many people just bussiness. And in this he has right.
    absolute right
    Olympic member

Quote Originally Posted by kasso View Post
    Zigac is one of the best player on TC everybody who knows something about this game have to respect this fact.

He is leader one of most powerfull and legendary team on TC. He is inventor one of the best strategy on TC. I am sure you know him, when most of you did not understand his IQ show.

He is person, which is and has to be respected by his bigest rivals, Olympic team.

What he is trying to say, that such making gangs on the last TC day, without any purpose just to win Stats in the last day, with ridiculous flag and name has no sense and it is unhonest.

Just single purpose of such gang is to win final stats and has nothing to do with fun and good spirit of the game Simply, It is just medal hunting and for many people just bussiness. And in this he has right.

i didnt say that he's bad player but everybody know me and know that i dont came at the end and make topgang for just a ****ing medal, thats nothing, im all the round, helping, 4fun, etc but im all the round and i try to make topgang with friends, maybe a fusion with oldfriends, as last round with wene, reak, etc etc people that i know since long time, but dont think that im one of that guys that came at the end and make a topgang and dont know members

well good luck, and well now r33, olympic is back ? :O

Quote Originally Posted by UltranSa3ekN1 View Post
    I dont think so... ¬¬

I do. =]
    Look, you have an ever changing temperament.(like women do)
    You have a thin and clean face.(like women do)
    You have a sharp voice.(like women do)

You are much more of a woman than some women i know! =P
    (just like my mother-in-law)

and well now r33, olympic is back ?
    Have they ever gone?

Guys, sorry because i am trying to disturb your quotes. I will lose 5 minutes of my life to post this shit here:

- since Saints and Romanian Alliance left TC, the game became a world of noobs (of course, we have exceptions, but I won't write names)
    - netroxzse and birooo are two lamerz (I agreee with zigac): they are always trying to find people to make A VERY BIG ALLIANCE! Btw guys, when people are thinking at sh0b0lanu, they know I am RA ... when I think at you, I really can't find the side you belong to! Lamers

never thought that I will agree with you and you will agree with me.
    exactly as you have written!

It's getting hyper hot here.
    Now we have shobolanu here.
    I cannot think of a bigger looser.
    Btw, have you came here to teach us how to cry or hunting down your own team mates? =P

I'm not going to discuss old matters anyway.. so, how is your life going?
    Are you still doing that gay stuff at that rave?

Quote Originally Posted by sh0b0lanu View Post
    Guys, sorry because i am trying to disturb your quotes. I will lose 5 minutes of my life to post this shit here:

- since Saints and Romanian Alliance left TC, the game became a world of noobs (of course, we have exceptions, but I won't write names)
    - netroxzse and birooo are two lamerz (I agreee with zigac): they are always trying to find people to make A VERY BIG ALLIANCE! Btw guys, when people are thinking at sh0b0lanu, they know I am RA ... when I think at you, I really can't find the side you belong to! Lamers
    huahua i wont lost my time with a noob as u, gogo do somethings with your life, xD patetic noob

Default ...

sh0b0 when ra and saints left TC...the game became real hard, present teams are best ever. You and all shit top from previous editions are just buggers and boters. Why ppl "old school" do not play ? Because now imposible to play using bugs and bots

Btw Netro, 60 % members from "your" gang was random ppl so dont say bullhshit
    Last edited by thrillMe; 02-16-2009 at 05:26 AM.

Default ...

One thing more, u all ppl cry that Devil win again and again, u are talking about gang name, but u join this gang to get medal, for example Piekar , Kasso, why?