Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

last night she.... was hanging out... with her boy... And then she... slapped him badly . He asked her.. if she love him.. She Answer That .. "i do idiot" why do u call me idiot then? coz i saw you... Liked so much....

yesterday morning they traveled to spend every dollar they had, but they got some troubles. and they went to the nearest bar and Drink beer Then something happen!! They Got Attacked by army and a misterios gay had a gun Try To Shoot Them but CatWoman Suddenly Appeared and said "suck me " cause she was

(p.s: it would be easier if each one copy/past the story and write the 3 words after like i do.. so new players dont have to read all pages.. LOL)
    **we all start as 'noobs'.. and we will end 'noobs' again..**

last night she.... was hanging out... with her boy... And then she... slapped him badly . He asked her.. if she love him.. She Answer That .. "i do idiot" why do u call me idiot then? coz i saw you... Liked so much....

yesterday morning they traveled to spend every dollar they had, but they got some troubles. and they went to the nearest bar and Drink beer Then something happen!! They Got Attacked by army and a misterios gay had a gun Try To Shoot Them but CatWoman Suddenly Appeared and said "suck me Cause She was . Gonna to attack

yesterday morning they traveled to spend every dollar they had, but they got some troubles. and they went to the nearest bar and Drink beer Then something happen!! They Got Attacked by army and a misterios gay had a gun Try To Shoot Them but CatWoman Suddenly Appeared and said "suck me Cause She was . Gonna to attack them as she

yesterday morning they traveled to spend every dollar they had, but they got some troubles. and they went to the nearest bar and Drink beer Then something happen!! They Got Attacked by army and a misterios gay had a gun Try To Shoot Them but CatWoman Suddenly Appeared and said "suck me Cause She was . Gonna to attack them, as she was thinking of..

yesterday morning they traveled to spend every dollar they had, but they got some troubles. and they went to the nearest bar and Drink beer Then something happen!! They Got Attacked by army and a misterios gay had a gun Try To Shoot Them but CatWoman Suddenly Appeared and said "suck me Cause She was . Gonna to attack them, as she was thinking of what they might...

yesterday morning they traveled to spend every dollar they had, but they got some troubles. and they went to the nearest bar and Drink beer Then something happen!! They Got Attacked by army and a misterios gay had a gun Try To Shoot Them but CatWoman Suddenly Appeared and said "suck me Cause She was . Gonna to attack them, as she was thinking of what they might have in there hands ...

yesterday morning they traveled to spend every dollar they had, but they got some troubles. and they went to the nearest bar and Drink beer Then something happen!! They Got Attacked by army and a misterios gay had a gun Try To Shoot Them but CatWoman Suddenly Appeared and said "suck me Cause She was . Gonna to attack them, as she was thinking of what they might have in there hands.
    She scream when (...)

his dick jump

to the other

Quote Originally Posted by ptARMY View Post
    to the other
    mans face and..