Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

The main reason we wouldn't have an abuse team on the classic version is that multis and the type of game the classic version will be promotes the use of macros and bots. Ofc we can let some captchas stay and the kind of "protection" we have today. Those are the terms. You don't have to list all the things you want and do not want in such a version because we're not in that part of the process at this point.

I agree with Benito's analysis that what has been is in the past and will not come back, times have changed and old winds wont blow again. But still I am willing to deliver a classic version on the terms I have said for those who want to experience some nostalgia.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

I think a good idea. But I suggest that you place at least two crew member to analyze the winners. And includes captchas as in previous rounds 25-45. Play without safety measures for what? Botters playing with macros and winning rounds? Sorry, but is meaningless. That would be like a beta version in multi accounts or better "version botter TC".
    Completion: excellent idea, but at least give me more security for playing.

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by Eminem14 View Post
    I think a good idea. But I suggest that you place at least two crew member to analyze the winners. And includes captchas as in previous rounds 25-45. Play without safety measures for what? Botters playing with macros and winning rounds? Sorry, but is meaningless. That would be like a beta version in multi accounts or better "version botter TC".

I think we all agree on that! Just boters will be against it :P Its meaningles to put old tc back with no crew , that means no rules ... so , it will be competition who will make a better bot in the end ... Its like u will make a playground for kids with lions in it.
    69.3 multis system its the best system for the multies acc i ever seen and it would be pretty awsome to put it in-for lazy people like me old tc with crew

im not sure what is that multi system from 69.3 round, but i see many ppl like it cuz its less troublesome to make more accounts. which what i remember when i played in round 32~ was real pain the ass

Yeah do it

memox maybe you don`t understand a very important thing ! the old thecrims make you play all day, thecrims from today is boring.why when you testing you miss somethink important all time ? when you give it a try to round 69.3 you destroy all hunt with cover ON so the game was who rob more will win.now you try again without abuse team ? i like very much old crims but how i can play if no abuse team ? you will need to have a abuse team on classic too.People who want to do this i am sure exist.And give somethink to winners.For example you can give 300$ on real version and 200$ on classic version. But why you don`t give it a try and next round start only classic crims ? what you loose ? give it a try and let s see what happen.

I think let all play with bot (cheater) its the hell, i think the good of multi its the teams playing, but with the hands....
    another version to n have crew i think is not good. When the players have problems how will work ? they will not have support?
    Will need crew to new version, but you can recruit just 3~4 crew to this version.

Quote Originally Posted by NoS View Post
    memox maybe you don`t understand a very important thing ! the old thecrims make you play all day, thecrims from today is boring.why when you testing you miss somethink important all time ? when you give it a try to round 69.3 you destroy all hunt with cover ON so the game was who rob more will win.now you try again without abuse team ? i like very much old crims but how i can play if no abuse team ? you will need to have a abuse team on classic too.People who want to do this i am sure exist.And give somethink to winners.For example you can give 300$ on real version and 200$ on classic version. But why you don`t give it a try and next round start only classic crims ? what you loose ? give it a try and let s see what happen.
    What you want abuse team for? Can some1 answer?

Quote Originally Posted by Buzka View Post
    What you want abuse team for? Can some1 answer?
    to ban cheaters of course

Quote Originally Posted by LaptopGangster View Post
    In that case, its not classic. It's bot version. So who's up for a bot version round, thumbs up.
    haha wow this is crazy .... did vash admit the other version would be for bot users only then ? that would be a complete waste of time !