Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Stop playing this crims game

I think everyone who has been affected by this game for the wrong reasons should stop playing this, this game should only be continued once it is made fair.

By fair i mean have an abuse crew member for each major country competing in this game, Egypt, Turkey, United Kingdom etc, most of the time we are wrongly accused of something we have not done, hasn't anyone heard of innocent till proven guilty.

you have players from brazil who get away with far too much and the only reason is because they have a brazillian abuse crew member, which to me is not fair why dont they have any for other major countrys?

they are sharp to point the finger at you if you are swearing yet what about the people they ban people who have spent lots of money buying credits to further themselfs in this game? i think crims has got money greedy you cant ban me for posting this its called FREEDOM OF SPEECH ,

LOOK PEOPLE THE WAY YOU WILL GET THROUGH TO THESE PEOPLE ARE IF YOU STOP PLAYING THIS GAME MAYBE THEN THEY WILL UNDERSTAND THEY ARE NOT SUPERIOR TO YOU OR ME

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyCrimz View Post
    I think everyone who has been affected by this game for the wrong reasons should stop playing this, this game should only be continued once it is made fair.

By fair i mean have an abuse crew member for each major country competing in this game, Egypt, Turkey, United Kingdom etc, most of the time we are wrongly accused of something we have not done, hasn't anyone heard of innocent till proven guilty.

you have players from brazil who get away with far too much and the only reason is because they have a brazillian abuse crew member, which to me is not fair why dont they have any for other major countrys?

they are sharp to point the finger at you if you are swearing yet what about the people they ban people who have spent lots of money buying credits to further themselfs in this game? i think crims has got money greedy you cant ban me for posting this its called FREEDOM OF SPEECH ,

LOOK PEOPLE THE WAY YOU WILL GET THROUGH TO THESE PEOPLE ARE IF YOU STOP PLAYING THIS GAME MAYBE THEN THEY WILL UNDERSTAND THEY ARE NOT SUPERIOR TO YOU OR ME
    the problem is that nobody wont quit it.. well maybe 3,4 ppl but not like ur saying and yes ur right they should have fair abuse.. but yes DreamTeam , Egy Dezerved the bann.. you cheat you gett bann same ryan but i belive they know what they are doing im talking about abuse crew they know who not bann who bann its simple..

1. You Use an account with no trust ore rabb mode= Banned
    2. You Use BOT + Bugg= Bann

if u play fair and easy and good u wont be banned jusst take care off it!

We Have Lovly Abuse Crew Members:

Leader Off Abuse : Mororus
    VanessaBHZ
    BlueBaby
    FasoL

OMG.. beasewa, you are the best fack noob ass licker sucker idiot ever.

btw, are you playing TC??

Quote Originally Posted by BOOMBijiXXX View Post
    OMG.. beasewa, you are the best fack noob ass licker sucker idiot ever.

btw, are you playing TC??
    boom im not asslicker .. yes i play some rounds but then i play i play like a legend im famous thecrims mosst famouse girl u have ever seen how about you?

You said well bro!!

Quote Originally Posted by beasewa View Post
    boom im not asslicker .. yes i play some rounds but then i play i play like a legend im famous thecrims mosst famouse girl u have ever seen how about you?
    OMFG... U always make me laugh xDDD

if u are as like a legend.. i'm Bill Gates (wave)

n00b + Fake .. ;DD
    go out

Oh god.. Do not post your comment if you ll fight..
    Last edited by EmReFoReVeR; 08-29-2009 at 08:02 PM.

Angry game is fair really?

i mean come on is this game really fair when you got crap load of abuse from brazillians and then in ur defence u reply back and yes you swear aswell, but then he reports you, i would have thought abuse crew would have enough brains to look through both profiles rather then just the one and ban the one person.

everyones knows u cant have smoke without fire or thats theres always 2 sides to a story, but abuse crew dont see this and they are always ready to ban someone that isn't from thier country.

Rather then singalling out ethnic minoritys why not check everything first before u ban someone, im talking from experinece as i was banned yes for swearing BUT only after i got a load of crap on my profile from brazillians, my point is abuse crew was brazillian so why did i get banned and the person who startted all this not banned so you still going to tell me it was fair

You have nothing to do even you were right , thats sucks There should be something better which protects anyone and everyone.Not only a few guys or a group.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyCrimz View Post
    i mean come on is this game really fair when you got crap load of abuse from brazillians and then in ur defence u reply back and yes you swear aswell, but then he reports you, i would have thought abuse crew would have enough brains to look through both profiles rather then just the one and ban the one person.

everyones knows u cant have smoke without fire or thats theres always 2 sides to a story, but abuse crew dont see this and they are always ready to ban someone that isn't from thier country.

Rather then singalling out ethnic minoritys why not check everything first before u ban someone, im talking from experinece as i was banned yes for swearing BUT only after i got a load of crap on my profile from brazillians, my point is abuse crew was brazillian so why did i get banned and the person who startted all this not banned so you still going to tell me it was fair
    You got banned for swearing? lolllllllll!