Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default MEMOX : 1000 credits man !

i start playing this round cuz multi account was stopped and i thought "oh this will be fun"..iam not 15 or 18 yrs old to be able to play 15 hours daily and grow rabbits,so i dont really like multi... i start playing only for hunting with one account (xaris id:14731520)....i bought at least 1000 credits this round,just to get out of jail and investing....i only played,owned,logged in one account from my pc and few times from my iphone (especially first days for gym)...nobody else ever logged in my account and i didnt logged in any other not even for 1 second,not even day 1...and then what?

one day i woke up and i was banned from some Vanessa..rule 2 she said....i know that when they see my ticket and check on me i will be unbanned....but by then i will lose 2-3-5-7 days and my round will be ****ed...probably nobody gives a shit about all this...they will say "sorry it was mistake ,now u r unbanned"...i didnt come to complain about my ban..
    my big question is this: HOW A GAME LIKE CRIMS WITH SO MANY PLAYERS,A GOOD MONEY-MAKER GAME IS BEHAVING TO CUSTOMERS LIKE THAT? HOW A GAME LIKE CRIMS IS LEAVING VANESSA AND EVERY VANESSA TO MANIPULATE ROUNDS,BAN PLAYERS WITHOUT A PROOF,AND WHY WHEN ALL THIS IS PROVED WRONG THERE IS NO PUNISHMENT FOR THIS ADMIN? (like not beeing an admin anymore)
    AND FINALLY :HOW YOU THINK THAT I WILL EVER SPEND 1 SINGLE EURO ON YOUR GAME AGAIN MEMOX?

thanx a lot (for nothing)

i cant agree more with you but we all knows its part of tc to have wack crew. every where around the world there is corruption . revolution is coming every where maybe in tc soon to lmao

Xaris what was the ticket number?

Quote Originally Posted by Protectora View Post
    Xaris what was the ticket number?
    Ticket ID: VEO-930123

Hi, I have checked your case and cant find out why you where banned. I have unbanned your account and will follow up with the admin who banned you why that happened. I'm sorry for the mistake and thank you for shouting out about it. We do make mistakes, however in the majority of the ban cases this round has been for good reasons.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

memox and protectora thank you...
    i could say many things why i got banned,things that many players know and telling me in skype....but i cannot prove all this so i better shut up..thanx again