Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by SycylianBoys View Post
    Riot Games when preparing special events preparing that long time but always are ready and everything is perfect when needed to be ready and perfect.
    -(Allstars - new map for example)
    -(Example 2 - Winter map on Christmas)

Eleague when preparing BIG tournaments like CSGO:MAJOR always make perfect job to dont fail. Thats why Valve giving them a MAJOR tournaments to organise, because know they can do that on time and do that perfect.
    You have a point but you just cannot compare big companies with thousands of employers that produce milions as revenue like Riot Games with TheCrims. Just think about how many players are still playing browser based games today and how many are playing games like lol,cs:go,hs etc.

In my opinion, the biggest mistake was announcing a special round long ago without having it at least 90% functional. Even if they release #100 on monday, it won't be balanced as it should be and it will be nothing special about it. I prefer playing 99.2, 99.3 etc so they can spend this time making a new, balanced and better version of this game without bugs that only some players will be banned for, and others wont because why not.

People are not leaving this game because there is no round 100 as you've said, people are leaving this game because it's repetitive and tiring. I don't see where is the fun in clicking like a mindless chicken on robberies for 1-2 hours / day, and then sleep on dealer for 10 hours waiting for drug to appear. This doesn't sound like fun for most of the players and that's why many stop playing this game. Items are bad balanced because only 2 are actually viable (tell me a guy who plays for top that is actually using the bonus for whores or buildings). And don't even get me started on the new milk strategy.

This game doesn't necessarily need a new design..it needs better balancing, bug solving and new ideas to implement in. Professions is a good way to start, but poorly balanced as it is now.(like a pimp or businessman playing for top, LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by yoBogdan View Post
    You have a point but you just cannot compare big companies with thousands of employers that produce milions as revenue like Riot Games with TheCrims. Just think about how many players are still playing browser based games today and how many are playing games like lol,cs:go,hs etc.
    I'm not comparing, Im only give examples as he wants.
    If Riot/Valve fail and lose 100 players even 10k/100k they will not feel that is lose.
    If Tc fail and lose 100 = dead game. (now its dead game imo)
    If I wanted to compare i wound say idk Business Tour, like monopoly clicked game. Pretty good game, not bugged much.

Quote Originally Posted by yoBogdan View Post
    In my opinion, the biggest mistake was announcing a special round long ago without having it at least 90% functional. Even if they release #100 on monday, it won't be balanced as it should be and it will be nothing special about it. I prefer playing 99.2, 99.3 etc so they can spend this time making a new, balanced and better version of this game without bugs that only some players will be banned for, and others wont because why not.

People are not leaving this game because there is no round 100 as you've said, people are leaving this game because it's repetitive and tiring. I don't see where is the fun in clicking like a mindless chicken on robberies for 1-2 hours / day, and then sleep on dealer for 10 hours waiting for drug to appear. This doesn't sound like fun for most of the players and that's why many stop playing this game. Items are bad balanced because only 2 are actually viable (tell me a guy who plays for top that is actually using the bonus for whores or buildings). And don't even get me started on the new milk strategy.

This game doesn't necessarily need a new design..it needs better balancing, bug solving and new ideas to implement in. Professions is a good way to start, but poorly balanced as it is now.(like a pimp or businessman playing for top, LOL)
    With that I totally agree and that is what I'm meaning = too much HYPE and news about 100 and then dissapointment.
    About new design also it will boost players numbers but whole game need to be changed first.

Now they make R100, but not like Everyone wants to see R100. Not big show

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasma820 View Post

6 - to sums it up, you don't get to complain when you get everything for free, the game is not even considered a pay to win, you can easily get credit for free inside the game (god bless whoever came up with this idea), you don't see ads inside the game because you have credit that you got for free from the team that you're being a dick-head towards.
    That game is FULL PAY TO WIN. Ask everyone who won at least once. If u dont have idea about winning in this game dont talk shit pls.

Actually i know a lot on how games are made, in case of a game like LOL i won't get much technical but here the basics.

C++ (core game written in this)
    Lua (core game)
    C# (game tools)
    ActionScript (game hud and pvp.net)
    Java (platform servers)
    Erlang (platform servers)
    Php/sql (web team / platform)
    And again, Riot made their own custom game engine with C++.

which means that the raw code writing process is over and the game is fully developed with its tools and platforms, they use these tools to build extra stuff such as events and custom maps and edit the game in general, they don't have to rewrite the core game code each time they want to add stuff to the game they just use the tools they made to make this process as easy as clicking with a mouse, unlike thecrims it's only a web-app with 1 or 2 developers that has to rewrite the core app code each time they want to implement a new thing, even tho theCrims is nothing compared to League of legends but still it takes a lot of time and work to rewrite the code from scratch or write a new code everytime.
    Go help TheCrims if you know that kind of stuff, maybe together you can make the crims great again? who knows

"the game is not considered a pay to win" i stand by what i said, because you can acquire credit for free inside the game and the game is pretty much limited on how much credit you can spend inside the game, for example: 1 million credit is as valuable as 1 thousand credit, and you can acquire around 550 credit for free inside the game and in my opinion that is more than enough to win the game if you have a pretty good team that is supporting you, so no matter how much you spend inside the game will only get you so much, the rest is up to you and the people you play with.

For the new design, it's not only a new design, they're changing a lot in the game itself and upgrading their framework as well.

i hope that you can see the big picture in all of this, which is that they never gave up on the game and they won't anytime soon.
    If u win this game with 550 credits what is more than enough for u I will buy u another 10k or even 50k credits.
    Dont talk shits are u trolling? Even rolling stupid dices everyday is 6 creds x 150 days = 900 creds at least if you are main account.
    And where are other bonuses %, weapons and other stuff, come on you are fanciful now.